View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 09:20 AM   #23
mikeyflex
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Gamechanger event #1 (very early impressions)

Truth be told, they spin the same rhetoric every year. Why should anyone believe that next year will be better. Has there ever been a game that has been hammered as much as this franchise has? Since NHL 15 (and perhaps sooner) the devs and EA sports in general have been taking a beating. I mean every time! Look at social media, every post about them pumping their chest is met with replies/comments absolutely bashing this product.

I understand how my comment can be taken to be offensive. But the reality is I'M offended at this game as a hockey fan, hockey player and someone who grew loving this game to see how it has been depicted in this game. Going on a rant and bashing this game is way too easy. It's to the point where throwing darts at board blindfolded is a lock!

Honestly, when you make comments singing the praise of how good this game is, you're going to hit a nerve with people, and I'm one of them.

Having said that, EA has not had a good track record when it comes to "walking the walk".