View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 11:50 AM   #215
nemesis04
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
I've got to be honest Nem (and you know me, i've been on here years), anemic is exactly the type of word i'd use to describe this franchise at the moment.

Anemic, stale, stagnant, faded - call it what you will.

I'm not judging '16 by this one video of course not, im more talking about the general way the series has gone the last few years. I truly believe you could play any of the games from 2013, '14 and '15 and be hard pressed to convince a naysayer they really were different games. Great games yes, but, like i said, stale, etc.

Ill keep my hopes up for something a little fresher as the information about '16 starts to come out but as i said previously, my enthusiasm for this games release used to be rampant yearly, now its merely more than a passing interest and that's a great shame.
They are valid points PsychoBulk. The developers are aware of the staleness concerns people have. I know people want change quicker than it is happening but I get the feeling things are being addressed. It won't be turn on a dime change though.
Advertisements - Register to remove