infamyice
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux]

BOUGHT IN
APRIL, WEEK 1, 2015

*The show starts off with lots of explosions from the pyrotechs to open up RAW*

Cole: And what a tremendous night it is to be here ladies and gentlemen! Just 24 hours away from one of the best Extravaganza the WWE have ever witness, WrestleMania! Hi, I'm Michael Cole, and I'm here with my partners JBL, and Jerry "The King" Lawler-

*Seth Rollins music queues and the fans bolsters in boos*

JBL: Here comes the greatest champion to be of this time!

King: I wouldn't go that far JBL, but I still can't believe what he did last night!

Cole:
The "Greatest Heist of the Century". Seth Rollins, cashed in his Money in the Bank contract, at WrestleMania, and defeated Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

*Rollins enters the ring, relishing in the boos he's receiving. With without speaking a word yet, Rollins hoisted up the championship title, speaking volumes of his accomplishment*

SR: I told you, I told you all!... Time after time, after time... That I am, the "Future of the WWE"...

*The boos grows louder*

SR: Had you not been there at WrestleMania, then you have missed out on the greatest accomplishment at WrestleMania, of all-time... But only on the WWE Network you can watch yours truly, over, and over, single-handedly, defeat Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns, in the same night, to become your new WWE World Heavyweight Champion!!

*The boos continues then suddenly, Brock Lesnar's music queued*

Cole: Oh my! I believe things are about to get ugly.

JBL: You better believe it. The Beast Incarnate is most likely not in a good mood tonight!

*Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar proceed to make their presence felt on the stage*

PH: My name is Paul Heyman. And I am the advocate of the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion, current "hell bent on chaotic catastrophes until he acquires what's rightfully his", BROOOCCCKK!! LLLEESSNNAARRR!!!

*Brock Lesnar stares a death hole into Rollins as the crowd goes into a Suplex City Chant*

PH: My client, BROCK LESNAR! Is not in the best of moods tonight. Last night, my client was mere minutes away from conquering Roman Reigns in defending and retaining his reigning championship, until you stuck your nose in my client's business... And now, my client, BROCK LESNAR! Has made you his business... BROCK LESNAR! has made you his business because you took a championship title that doesn't belong to you Mr. Rollins... And now, my client is mad, he's angry, he's pissed off!.. So effective, immediately, my client, BROCK LESNAR! Has invoked his re-match clause, here! Tonight!.. And it would be in your best interest for my client, before someone else has to pay the consequences.

*The crowd marks out and goes into a Yes! chant*

SR: Whoa! Whoa! No-no-no-no-no-no! That! Is not happening tonight! You can forget about it!.. I already talked to the Authority and they gave me the night off to any in-ring activity... So gracefully, I decline your re-match clause--

*Lesnar breaks into a stride for the ring*

Cole: Look! Lesnar making a break for Rollins!

JBL: Rollins better get outta there while he can!

*Rollins makes a b-line out of the ring and into the crowd, hauling with the WWE title*

King: Brock Lesnar got Rollins running with his tail tucked between his legs!

*The camera man unintentionally bumps into Lesnar and becomes his victim*

Cole: Oh no! No! Brock! No! He's just a cameraman! He's a civilian!

*Lesnar hoisted the cameraman on his shoulders and F-5 outside the ring*

King: Oh my god!

*A couple of referees comes to the aid of the cameraman, trying to seize Lesnar's actions, but he makes easy pickings of the two before Heyman calls off Lesnar*

JBL: Seth Rollins, you made the Beast Incarnate mad! He's not out for just the title, he's out for blood..

*As Heyman and Lesnar make their exit, Stephanie McMahon's music hits as she quickly enters stage*

SM: STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU THINK YOU TWO CAN JUST WALK IN HERE, HURTING WWE STAFF AND WALK OUT OF HERE!? I DON'T THINK SO! BROCK LESNAR, YOUR ACTIONS TONIGHT WAS UNBELIEVABLY DISGUSTING AND I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUSPEND YOU, INDEFINITELY!!

*The crowd boos Stephanie's decision*

SM: GET OUT OF MY ARENA! NOW!!

*After a few words with Lesnar, Heyman convince Lesnar to leave peacefully without causing anymore damages*

------

Match #1: Cameron v Tamina Snuka
Straight out of the gate, Tamina showed off her power and prowess, knocking Cameron flat on her back. Move after move, this match quickly became one-sided with Cameron unable to put up a fight. Tamina continued to work on Cameron's head, setting up for the Superkick. Tamina makes easy work for 1-2-3.
Tamina Wins By Pinfall

----

Match #2: Dolph Ziggler v Bad News Barrett

*BNB pulls out a microphone out of kneepad during his entrance*

BNB:
"I'm afraid I got some Bad News..." (JBL: I LOVE it when he says that!)

BNB: You see, tonight's a special night for the WWE. Tonight is the very first episode of RAW right after WrestleMania XXXI. It is also a fresh start to new things. Everything in the past is in the wash, just about everyone gets a clean slate to start over, and that's good news... The bad news is, just about everyone, except you Ziggler... As I did not have a victorious match at WrestleMania, you will be the first example of many that "Bad News Barrett" will not simply roll over...

The match begins in a slugfest between Barrett and Ziggler. Both going blow for blow, not letting up on each other., but Barrett with the wits and delivers a knee to the gut to break Ziggler's offense. Barrett goes on the attack, an onslaught of jabs, followed up by a dominating clothesline. Barrett goes for the quick pin, but Ziggler kicks out after one. Ziggler gets worked on a bit throughout, which lead to Barrett landing another clothesline on Ziggler, this time, both competitors spilling out of the ring. Barrett makes it to his feet first, picking up Ziggler and tossing him into the barracade and throwing punches to the temple, blow after blow. Barrett takes his focus off Ziggler, feeding his ego from the crowd and Ziggler surprises Barrett a reverse DDT. The crowd shows support of Ziggler, as he stands Barrett back up and sends him into the steps, crushing his right arm. The count outside the ring was getting close to 10, Ziggler tosses Barrett in the ring and sets him up for the fameasser, getting all of it. Barrett laid there groggy and Ziggler took his bit of time to parlay to the fans. Ziggler goes back on the offense with a big drop kick and performs his signature, the heart-stopper. Barrett lays there taking all the elbow shots to the sternum, fading slowly. Ziggler goes for the pin and only get a near 3-count. He goes for the pin again, and another near 3-count, Barrett was showing life in the match. Ziggler had enough and squared up to hit Barrett with the super kick, and he hits it! The crowd goes nuts after the loud slap to the jaw. That kick made Barrett stumble into the ropes and bounces off, surprising Dolph with the Bull Hammer! Barrett falls on top of Dolph; 1-2-3!
Bad News Barrett Win By Pinfall
----

*Short Segment*

Cole: Hey, we're live at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and tonight's been a great night so far.

King: Yeah! We've seen Tamina Snuka, daughter of Superfly Jimmy Snuka defeat Cameron to start the show, and she looked better than ever.

JBL: And we got to see Ziggler receive some "Bad News" from Bad News Barrett! I tell ya', Ziggler did not see that Bull Hammer coming by a mile!

Cole: Hey, hold on guys, we got someone arriving to the arena in stretched limo... It's Mr. McMahon! The boss is here!

King: Business is about to pick up tonight Cole, I can't wait to hear what's on Mr. McMahon's agenda.

-----

Match #3: Bo Dallas v Jack Swagger

These two didn't waste no time locking up in the squared center tonight. Both these guys were looking to pick up their first win on a new season of Raw. After a series of chain wrestling, Dallas comes through with a snap suplex, followed by some heavy stomps. Dallas is taking full force in this match against Swagger. Relentless ground attacks from Dallas, you can hear the boos growing louder. Dallas hits Swagger with a big dropkick, flooring him and going for the cover, but only a 2-count. Dallas throws Swagger into ropes, outside on the apron, setting him up for the 2nd rope suplex. Lining up to finish Swagger off, Dallas stalked Swagger and hit the Bo Dazzler! Dallas was successful and goes for the pin again, 1-2-3! Dallas has dominated Jack Swagger from bell to bell. What a humiliating match for Jack.
Bo Dallas Wins By Pinfall

-----

Post Match Backstage Interview

Renee Young: Excuse me, Jack Swagger? May I have a minute of your time? We're just wondering what's going on. Before the match, you looked ready to go, but the match was one sided. You're thoughts?

Swagger: My thoughts? No thoughts at all Renee. Bo Dallas, just got lucky, no excuses... But I know one thing... If Dallas is man enough to face me again later on this week on Smackdown, I'll make sure to return the favor...

*Swaggers barges off the interview set, looking highly pissed after that embarrassing loss*

-----

Backstage Office Segment

*Camera fades in from commercials into the office of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, holding a conversation with Seth Rollins*

HHH: Congratulations on last night at WrestleMania. You didn't get the job done against Randy Orton, but what really matters is that you found your moment, and stole the show right from underneath Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns... Look at you, WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

SR: Thank you Hunter, and to you too Steph. You guys don't know what it means to me and how good it feels to be on top of the WWE with this title. Randy Orton can have his WrestleMania victory, I have the most prestigious gold in my possession, that what really matters like you said.

SM: And after what happened earlier tonight to our staff, at the hands of Brock Lesnar, you will not have to worry about him or a re-match for the WWE World Heavyweight title.

SR: Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Good news for me! Plus I have the night off, not to mention, and the Brock, Lesnar, indefinitely suspended. I believe we tonight was "best, for business!" haha..

*Randy Ortons enters the room and the crowd cheers his presence. All looks at Randy with serious faces, inquisitive of his appearance*

Orton: If anybody knows what's "best for business", it is me. And I believe what's best for business is a title shot for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, since I beaten you at WrestleMania.

SR: Haha For what?! A title shot for a lucky victory? No-no-no, it's not going down like that. There's no hand outs while I'm champion. You want a crack at this bad boy, you'll have to earn your shot just to step in the same ring with me.

Orton: Oh yeah? That's all it takes? How about I knock your head off tonight and we'll see how much of fluke I am.

HHH: Guys! Enough!--

*A door opens and close behind Triple H, and on scene is Vince McMahon. The crowd is elated to see the WWE Chairman*

McMahon: Gentlemen... Is there a problem here?

Orton: No, no problem at all Mr. McMahon. Just explaining to the "Champion" here how a title match at the next pay-per-view could be "best, for business".

McMahon: I believe you could be right about that. But that is a month away. And you two need to be on the same page. In the main event, it'll be Randy Orton and Seth Rollins in one corner, going against the new United States Champion and Intercontinental Champion, John Cena and Daniel Bryan.

HHH: But I gave Seth Rollins the night off.

McMahon: Then why is he still here? Anybody on my payroll will compete tonight, especially, the WWE Champion. You two make sure y'all give a hell of a match tonight. Cause tonight, may be your last night on RAW.

Cole: What? What did Mr. McMahon mean by that?

*Triple H and Vince McMahon both walk off discussing agendas*

-----

Match #4: Fandango v Goldust

*Goldust making his way down the ramp*

Cole: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! That's Ryback! What's he's doing- OH! LOOKOUT!

*Ryback ambushes Goldust from behind, sending Goldust into the stairs, then into the ring before making his leave*

Cole: Hey! Wait the!

King: What is Ryback doing! He had no business interfering in this match before it got started!

The match starts and goldust is reeling from their damaged onto him caused by Ryback. Without mercy, Fandango takes advantage of Goldust, attacking him to the ground then stomping all over Goldust, then mounting him with punches. The onslaught continues from Fandango as the crowd boos on

JBL: Hey! Look who it is!

Cole:
It's Curtis Axel! What he's doing out here?

King: Oh no, it looks like he's coming to finish off what Ryback has started. Curtis Axel looking to pair up with Fandango and take out Goldust.

Cole: But wait a minute! Curtis Axel just leveled Fandango! Goldust is left stunned of the situation. Now Axel is making his escape!

JBL: What in tarnation is going on here! We got both men running interference against these two!

Goldust doesn't hesitate to capitalize on the assault by Curtis Axel, leveling Fandango with stomps of his own. The crowd cheers on for Goldust, rallying him on. Goldust lifts up Fandango and hits the back breaker on him then goes for the cover, but only a 2-count. Both men make it to their feet and Goldust hits the ropes, Fandango counters with a flap jack, and Goldust gets hung up on the ropes, gasping to catch his breath. Fandango goes to for the cover, but only gets a 2-count there. Fandango, keeps on the attack, showing offense and follows up with a leg drop on a laid out Goldust. Fandango with Goldust reeling, was about to set him up for a move, but Goldust reverses and connects with the Final Cut out of nowhere. The crowd erupts in excitement as Goldust crawls for the cover, 1-2-3!
Goldust Wins By Pinfall

*After the match, Goldust, stuck his hand out to Fandango to shake out of respect, out of everything that happened, Goldust figured they were even, but Fandango declines and smacks Goldust's hand away before leaving the ring.*

-----

Main Event: Seth Rollins & Randy Orton v Daniel Bryan & John Cena

*Daniel Bryan and John Cena makes their way down the ramp to the ring to Cena's music, and out of nowhere*

Cole: Hey!! That's Triple H and Bray Wyatt!!

King: What? Bray Wyatt?! Why?

*Triple H and Bray pummels on Bryan and Cena from behind, waling on them before the match starts*

Cole: Remember King, Bray loss to Cena last night at WrestleMania XXX. It appears he has a score to settle with Cena, but to be in cohoots with Triple H??

JBL: Bray Wyatt is smart. Numbers game, make it a 4-2. You expect Triple H, but not Bray to be involved with Evolution.

Cole: Oh, come on! This is uncalled for! Why wait this long to extract revenge?!

JBL: It's survival Michael, when opportunity knocks, you take out the big fish and become the big fish yourself.

*Once the damage has been done, Triple H and Bray Wyatt toss both Daniel Bryan and Cena into the ring for Orton and Rollins to finish off*

Rollins and Orton wasted no time finishing up what Triple H and Bray Wyatt started. Both men stomping the life out of Cena and Bryan, the referee tries to gain control of the match. Rollins sends Cena out of the ring with a power irish whip as Orton worked on Bryan methodically as usual. The beating Daniel was taken gotten to the point where he was busted wide open. With Orton smelling blood in the water, he delivers an RKO to Daniel Bryan and picks up the 3-count.
Randy Orton and Seth Rollins Wins By Pinfall

-----
Final Segment

Cole: This is sickening! Triple H, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, along with Bray Wyatt, attacking Daniel Bryan and John Cena like savages!

King: Somebody needs to get down here and get these men off them before they cause permanent damage!

JBL: That's what it is King, that's there intentions. They want to put Daniel Bryan and John Cena on the shelf, once and for all, and for good.

Cole: Enough's enough! The match is over!

*As everyone boos Bray Wyatt and the momentarily aligned "Authority", for their on-going attacks, a familiar theme music queues up*

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/co...x0zR4lVwm/file
(CLICK TO PLAY)

Spoiler

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/co...IiRjDWc1O/file
(CLICK TO PLAY)

Spoiler

Last edited by infamyice; 12-11-2015 at 10:40 AM.