Old 12-09-2015, 11:30 PM   #786
gman2774
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
After testing a lot of extreme values, nothing was working. Even my old "ultra low" holding slider setup that worked beautifully prior to patch 3 looked very "off". I decided to try a more "moderate" setup - keeping offsides/false start close to default and keeping the holding slider close to those two values. Now, I actually mis-entered a couple of values, but just decided to roll with them (it may turn out to be a "happy accident" for you Bob Ross fans out there ). This is what I have for the penalty sliders (everything else is the same as usual):

Offsides: (MM - 50) (CFM - 60)
False Start: (MM - 50) (CFM - 60)
Offensive Holding: (MM - 40) (CFM - 50)
Defensive Holding: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
Facemask: (MM - 40) (CFM - 50)
Illegal Block ITB: (MM - 45) (CFM - 54)
RTP: (MM - 45) (CFM - 54)
Def PI: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
All others set to "on"

This is extremely preliminary, but I have also tried a couple of different matchups and have seen a modest improvement (pressure, though, comes more from one guy beating his block than the pocket collapsing). I'm posting this now to a) get some more eyes on this and b) so I have a record in case something wonky happens .

I have a three day weekend beginning Friday, so I am going to look at this as our starting point beginning tomorrow night (yes....I know the RTP slider can lead to some questionable calls....just roll with it for now...we'll deal with it soon enough).
Josh--it's your contention that this latest patch is having an adverse effect on your default AP sliders with the MM CFM penalty settings that you initially discovered with King? If so, I may disconnect the Internet and not dl the patch bc I really liked how the game was playing with those settings. Even with the oline push.