Old 12-11-2015, 07:31 PM   #806
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
Josh, I understand we're looking for line play which is less "sticky". What's the idea behind having holding 40-50 which averages 45? Is there a reason you settled on close to default as opposed to dropping it lower? And is there any downfall to really amping up offsides for an aggressive front and pass rush? And to counter that somewhat, having false starts higher also? So basically (rough example); offsides average of 65, false start average of 55, holding average of 40.
With regards to holding....dropping it super low just doesn't work like it did prior to patch three (not this week's patch, the one before it). I can't explain why, but it is really working well.

I toyed around briefly with bumping up offsides and false start and something about the dynamic felt off to me. I'm not done testing it yet; but honestly, I really like what I am seeing with this current setup. Pressure is there, the CPU still runs very well and the user run game is more challenging (particularly when using a poor line). An offset like you suggest could work, but I just don't know if it is necessary - I just need more time.

I am currently running a fantasy draft (letting the CPU pick all of my players)...hoping I get a crappy team drafted for me . Once that is done, I am going to try to dive into a CFM and try to get through a few games to see how it goes before changing anything further.