Old 12-14-2015, 06:56 PM   #824
BlackBetty15
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So I won't be able to get around to playing for a bit but I came across a post on A&S thread about playing without acc clock on and it allows the time of day change to actually work (game starts in day and ends at night with lights on) but as a side affect he thinks the auto subs are having more of an impact as well. Now I have no idea if this works (I do trust the guy though) and he's only played 2 games but wouldn't this be funny. Most of us sim guys (who are the only ones who care about auto subs) play with acc clock on because we want that 15 min qtr feel. It's more sim lol. Anyways just throwing it out there if anyone wants to test while playing. Not sure what a good time is. It would depend on how fast you call plays and the adjustments you make but I'd think somewhere between 9-12 min would work. He was using 12 min qtr no acc clock.
Your have to be absolutely kidding me?! I know you can't make that up but...wow...LOL...Geez, the only thing that would make this epic is if Fix it Felix game jumped into madden