Old 12-14-2015, 08:34 PM   #826
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So I won't be able to get around to playing for a bit but I came across a post on A&S thread about playing without acc clock on and it allows the time of day change to actually work (game starts in day and ends at night with lights on) but as a side affect he thinks the auto subs are having more of an impact as well. Now I have no idea if this works (I do trust the guy though) and he's only played 2 games but wouldn't this be funny. Most of us sim guys (who are the only ones who care about auto subs) play with acc clock on because we want that 15 min qtr feel. It's more sim lol. Anyways just throwing it out there if anyone wants to test while playing. Not sure what a good time is. It would depend on how fast you call plays and the adjustments you make but I'd think somewhere between 9-12 min would work. He was using 12 min qtr no acc clock.
I could understand this working b/c fatigue is progressive, meaning if the longer the time span in between plays, the more recovery time the player's have, which would in turn keep them from subbing as often.
KBlover mentioned this year's ago but never really tried turning acc. Clock off, to my knowledge.
Im going to test 50 Fatigue w/ No acc clock and 9min qtrs to test it out tonight. Default autosubs for now, just testing to see how they fatigue and sub.