View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 07:27 AM   #6
JoFri
Pro

JoFri's Arena

OVR: 0
Constant Double teams WTF??!!

prior to patch 3, rarely double teams came. wat we did (to sim) was switch the control to the opposing team (cpu) and change 'double team' from manual to auto. depending on the teams, i saw some double on catch right after cross half court jus like what u described. some double on post. yes, its a bit annoying cos it limits my one on one play at the post alot. i ran a few catch and shoot plays to free my guy. other means include using alot of triangle freelance cuts to get easy baskets. after a while, i stop switching the controls.

post patch 3, cpu teams deploy double based on their defensive strategy where i believe users have no controls even were to control all 30 teams. i suspect thats the so-called ACE kicking in-effect. for sure, it came in midway.

however, i have yet to encounter double team on the catch. i saw little when play against the wolves in the playoffs. when playing against the spurs, double came often when at post.

u want to add in some pnr plays? best if u have kerr and kukoc to spread the floor. i notice cpu rarely double when running pnr plays.

i'm on franchise, 30-team control, myleague mode. havent played the classic bulls much since patch 3. i'll try out a game or 2 tonight. keep u posted.

oh, do the catch and quick turnaround jumper to negate the double team effect! its money.