View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 01:04 PM   #242
tnixen
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealyMonster
I don't understand the whole "political correctness thing" this game gets on this forum. Like the second anyone says anything negative 4 or 5 people feel the need to respond to essentially discredit any negative viewpoint of the game. Like if someone criticizes the game, they have no idea what they are talking about, or are crazy, or have an agenda. But the people defending the game are "mature" and know inside secrets, they "hold the truth"

They are still using assets in the ps4 game from the PS3 game. They "built the stadiums from scratch" for the ps4, but used the same graphics and assets. It's inexcusable some of these stadiums the graphics they are using on the ps4. 1 year acceptable, 2 years, ok, not great but year 3, were still playing in PS3 stadiums? Why did I go out and buy this expensive console if a game made by Sony going to keep releasing PS3 games every year?
This I also wonder about sometimes.

All the PS4 stadiums were built from scratch but why are most of them using the same graphics and assets from the PS3 version which in a lot of cases were not very accurate in the first place. My only guess is the Sony team sometimes has a hard time getting accurate photos of the real stadiums which is why they had to re use a lot of the same in accurate graphics and assets from the PS3 version . It would be great if all the MLB Teams could just send updated photos to Sony. That would make things easier for them instead of having to search the internet or asking us here at OS for help. Of course I am more then happy to help out the Sony team with any info on stadiums they may need But I can only help so much. It would be so easy for every MLB team to take pictures and send them to Sony.

I guess MLB teams have much more important things to worry about then sending updated stadium pictures to Sony to help make MLB The Show better

Last edited by tnixen; 12-15-2015 at 01:12 PM.