View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 11:44 AM   #86
tnixen
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Guys I would not get your hopes up to high for more Classic Stadiums in the near future other then the returning 6 from the PS3 versions. And I think the reason is Money and Time. Sony I think already had the rights to those 6 returning classic stadiums so I'm thinking they did not have to pay for the rights again or perhaps very little? Also do you think Sony rebuilt from the ground up all 6 returning classic stadiums? My guess is no and instead they took what they have from the PS3 versions and greatly enhanced them to look on par or close to other PS4 stadiums. So because of money and the time it would take to build more classic stadiums is why the odds of getting more classic stadiums on the PS4 is highly unlikely,

Just be happy that we are getting back the 6 classic stadiums from the PS3 versions. Because it was not that long ago where even that was looking unlikely.

But hey what do I know I don't work for Sony so maybe what I think is totally wrong.

Last edited by tnixen; 12-17-2015 at 01:30 PM.