View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 01:34 PM   #88
tnixen
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
It has already been discussed that the Forbes Field was the 1910's version of the park, before Greenberg Garden. Shibe Park pillars were a legitimate error/omission. That said, these are all rebuilt versions for the PS4.

Also (and not directed at you army), this type of thing is what makes developing a baseball game so tough. No other sports game is looked at with such a fine tooth comb, when it comes to the playing surfaces and stadiums. Baseball parks are each so unique and have their specialized quirks, whereas all basketball courts, football/soccer fields, ice rinks, etc. are the same size. LOL, while we have to worry about the balls boys not sitting in the right spot (sorry tnixen lol), or vendors wearing the wrong color vests. For the most part SDS still tries to correct those non-authenticities.

Are you saying all 6 classic stadiums were rebuilt from the ground up for PS4? Also nothing to be sorry about lol I admit I am very picky about even the smallest details. Heck I am still a little disappointed that there is still no Rosen bag on the pitchers mound in real time. That must be a very difficult thing to add for whatever reason. Although MLB2K had it but I know different game and has nothing to do with The Show.

Last edited by tnixen; 12-17-2015 at 01:41 PM.