View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 09:37 PM   #1
cardinalbird5
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
It is so BORINGGG facing guys who just try to lead pass in paint all game...

I know you can stop it, but it just boring to face guys who dribble in circles waiting for their centers to get position or to slip towards the bucket for a quick pass. That just does not seem like basketball to me and I feel like if they fixed this problem online then it would make for a much better game.

Then you have guys that do not even know how to do a post move and just hold turbo and draw fouls 90 pct of the time with their centers even when I do not jump....

I win the majority of my games but I have lost to guys that do nothing but this and it just is not really fun. There are so many ways to run an offense in this game and people limit themselves to this? I don't see how that is fun for anyone lol.

Any tips for how you guys stop it? I play a little zone, played off ball, put my center on deny, force baseline, etc. but it just seems to be too risky. I also tend to try and play behind the center rather than going for a risky steal, but I may just have to try for steals. Also, if you are in front of the guy it should automatically deflect it...

Just my 2 cents....If you do this then pleaseeeee learn a play or two, you are making online play boring and cheesy.

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove