Datninja619
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Christmas Tweaks

December 25th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER pass reaction to 40, and lowered the USER pass coverage to 40.

December 25th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 35, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 40, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 40, and raised the USER accuracy to 35.

December 25th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to45, with (40) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 60, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 60, raised the CPUs tackling to 60, and raised the USER accuracy to 25with (30) being the high end if you are struggling with throwing.

December 25th- On the blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to55, with (40) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 80, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 80, raised the CPUs tackling to 80, and raised the USER accuracy to 15with (20) being the high end if you are struggling with throwing.

December 25th- On the black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to65, with (55) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, I raised the CPUs tackling to 100, and raised the USER accuracy to5with (10) being the high end if you are struggling with throwing.

I been in the lab trying to figure out a way to move the USER accuracy back to 5 on the black set. It's been a struggle since they dropped that patch about a month and a half ago. The USER accuracy at 3 was hit and miss with passes sailing but when ever I tried to raise the USER accuracy above 3 I would shred the CPU with ease with the settings that I had. So I finally figured out lowering some of the USER sliders helped the overall gameplay and kept the CPU competitive against my pass when I raised the accuracy. Also raising the CPUs tackling helped increase the intensity of the CPUs defense as a whole. After making these changes I was able to raise the USER accuracy to 5 and keep the CPUs defense agressive and competitive. Now my sliders finally feel like they are back to the way they were before that big patch they dropped a month and a half ago. I adjusted all the other sets to balance with the changes I made.

Please post feedback whenever you get a chance and I will help anybody adjust the sliders to suit there style of play..
Hahahaha perfect timing. Just finished up some star wars movies with the family, and hoped on madden.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove