View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 05:30 PM   #1
RaychelSnr
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Top Stories of 2015: EA Access' Arrival

EA Access has been a thing for awhile -- but it hasn't been THIS big of a thing until 2015.

Thanks to a growing library of games in the Vault and even more consumer friendly policies in terms of the early play period, EA Access is now one of the best deals in gaming at $5/month.

If you recall, I wrote on this very site quite skeptically about the actual value access offered. I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong on the program, as it's become perhaps THE system seller for the XBox One.

For $5/month you get a vast library of games in the vault and you get to try out most every new EA game for roughly 10 hours before you have to decide upon buying it.

Sports gamers in particular will find value in the vault or the early access, as you get the chance to play games you wouldn't normally buy to see if they're for you. Not a fan of hockey but want to try NHL out? No problem.

For some sports gamers, a year old version of a game from a sport you really don't care about (think: Most Americans and Soccer) won't be a huge deal.

Regardless, 2015 marked the arrival of EA Access as a huge thing in gaming with a real and incredible value.

What do you think of EA Acccess' value and are you a subscriber?
Advertisements - Register to remove