View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 09:17 AM   #7
DolfanDave
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Has anyone found a fix or band aid for the defenders leaving who there covering

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
This is my main gripe with the game. I know there's other areas of concern, but this kills the game for me. There's always players springing open who have no point in being open. It happens all the time, I replay it and see either my coy defender or the cpu defenders just standing here laying way off who there supposed to cover. It's a game killer. I've played this series since the dream cast days religiously. This years game is the biggest tease ever. Great graphics and presentation, even some great gameplay aspects, but the defenders leaving Thier player for reason defies the point of playing defense. Major disappointment after 4 patches I've waited thinking it will be fixed. Does anyone know of a fix for this. I play offline franchise.
Well, I had the same issue decided 2k16 wasn't for me. Also been playing since dreamcast also. Too much hand holding this year on defense to the point I was playing more off ball than I ever have. Which felt as if I am fighting with my own teammates.

But the bigger issue for me being offline is when I am on offense and the cpu defense "gives" me points due to gawd awful help/transition defense. No setting/sliders i have test it can overcome that issue.

All I can tell you is just lower your expectations and adapt or trade it in. I did the latter. It was hard but like I say Beyonce wasn't putting out so she ain't doing me no good [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk