Old 01-05-2016, 03:13 AM   #1545
lujer
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
New Tweaks..

January 4th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER pass reaction back to 40, and lowered the the USER pass coverage to 40.

January 4th- For Penalties I raised Offensive Holding to 51.

January 4th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 20, lowered the CPUs pass reaction back to 40, lowered the CPUs pass coverage back to 40, and lowered the USER accuracy to 20.

January 4th- On the red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 30 with (25) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, lowered the CPUs pass reaction back to 60, lowered the CPUs pass coverage back to 60, and lowered the USER accuracy to 15.

January 4th- On the blue set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 40 with (35) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, lowered the CPUs pass reaction back to 80, lowered the CPUs pass coverage back to 80,and lowered the USER accuracy to 10.

January 4th- On the black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 50 with (45) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

Made a few tweaks regarding the USER coverage and the CPUs passing. I been working trying to figure out a way to keep the USER accuracy at 5 on the black set without the overall gameplay becoming easy. So I lowered the USER reaction and pass coverage just to make the overall gameplay tough(mainly the CPUs pass D). I lowered the CPUs accuracy on all 4 sets to compensate the lowering the USER reaction and pass coverage. So far things are playing pretty good. Still need to do a little more testing just to make sure these tweaks working good.

Whoever uses these tweaks post feedback and let me know how they are playing out.
I will try it out. I only managed one game with the previous sliders but I noticed that my DB´s reacted much better to passes thrown their way and batted more passes than I have seen previously. That helped lower the CPU completion % for me.

I hope this will be the case with the new updates.

BTW did you drastically change the cpu tackling? I noticed I had 40 on my blue set and suddenly it was at 80? Could be a mistake on my part entering the sliders. Anyway in my last game I got completely stuffed in the run game...
Advertisements - Register to remove