View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 07:48 PM   #1547
neotokyo
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

only managed to throw for 30 pass yards and 2 interceptions 5/28 completion on new green sliders after going 12-4 in my last season, im pretty sure its because im dumb as rocks i dont understand how to use the left joystick whatsoever it is so volatile i hold it left and my QB shoots it 20 feet over their head to the left or else perfect right where i want, there is no in between

i have played 2 full seasons trying to use the left joystick and i still can't get it to consistently work, overthrows overthrows overthrows after overthrows and 20+ interceptions a season with ~50% completion these are before the new changes. the only reason i went 12-4 in my seasons was because i just constantly run (up to 50 times a game) with my C grade halfbacks who avg 4.0 a carry while jameis winston can't hit the broadside of a barn on half his throws

what factors are taken into consideration when throwing the football why am i overthrowing so constantly? i have observed replays and tried to be self-critical but i can't figure it out

Last edited by neotokyo; 01-05-2016 at 07:55 PM.