View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 09:47 AM   #605
Snacks2316
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

i really wish there was some more consistency in how these sliders work out. i can't tell you how many games i've been buttblasted 50 something to 3 playing as a great team against a really ****ty team, but then i dominate the patriots as the jaguars. i never know what to expect when i go into a game other than the most unrealistic gameplay i've ever experienced in madden using these sliders.

in real life the browns are one of the worst defenses in the nfl, but i use these sliders and they become incredible. in real life the miami dolphins are allowing 126.2 rushing yards per game but if i play against them with the vikings, the seahawks, or the chiefs, all those all pro level backs are struggling to even eke out 50 yards on 30 attempts

i turn it down to all pro and then it's just way too easy and i crush the cpu, i get more of a challenge using these sliders but it's at the expense of realism to the point where i feel like tearing my hair out. is there any way i can reach a nice middle ground between realism and challenging without ending up either having to deal with the cpu defense getting a pick every down or demolishing the cpu by 40 points with the bears?
Advertisements - Register to remove