View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 05:48 PM   #1114
kpeercy
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

So, I lowered the CPU accuracy to 13 and played Cowboys vs. Giants in the first game of a CFM with your All Madden sliders. It was a fun game, but my method of losing was both predictable and laughable.

Up 6-0, Eli threw a slant to Cruz on 1st and 10 from their own 4. He caught it in stride, broke a tackle and went the distance to make it 7-6. I got a couple of stops, scored myself and led 16-14 at the half. I managed to score to make it 23-14 in the 3rd and than added a FG for 26-14 headed to the 4th. That's when the nonsense (cheating) ensued. Three times in the 4th I converted 3rd and 1's only to have the flag fly after I was 5 yards downfield. Of course, there wasn't a chance I was converting 3rd and long. Twice, receivers dropped passes right at them. After the Giants suddenly became unstoppable, I was down 31-26 with about 8 mins to go.

On the final drive of the game, I hit Bryant in stride on a 30 yard pass. Bryant caught it, turned upfield and got to the 18. As I was running out of bounds, the safety hit him (not hard at all), the ball flew up in the air, somehow stayed an inch in bounds, and of course was recovered by a Giant after lying on the ground for 5 seconds. Loss sealed.

So, after leading by 12 after the 3, the Giants suddenly became juggernauts, every 3rd down conversion was called back for holding, I had numerous dropped passes, and then the most ridiculous fumble possible on a love tap hit to end the game. Hilarious.