View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #5
Houston
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fast Play, No Broadcast

I am sorry I half to disagree Nemesis, there is a lot of us who solely buy this game just to play in the online leagues and would like the OPTION of having broadcast or fast play turned on or off. I know there is a lot of button smashers who play online or randomly go online every now and then to get in a quick head 2 head game in but for die hard league guys like myself and many I have known from the 2kdays to now the pS4 most of us if not all enjoy all the presentation the game has to offer. Just sayin is should be an option not just completely shutoff.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...cast-mode.html

Now FAST PLAY wouldn't be so bad if they didnt remove so many features in it itself. Still have FAST PLAY but dont melt it down so much. When u hit a game winning HR we need to be able to see that and enjoy it. Why not in situations have a little bit more presentation turned on within fast play? One of the things that bothered me on 15 was when pinch hitting in a league game never showed u who they brought into the game, then anyone could sub in a very fast runner and you wouldnt even know it it never showed them coming into the game until the very next inning when your pitching.
Advertisements - Register to remove