View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 11:54 AM   #1129
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Ok guys, sorry for all the changes to the all-madden set, I've been working constantly the past three days on it and I think I got it, my biggest issue was finding the right tuning for cpu QB accuracy and for the reaction and coverage for both cpu and user but I got it almost perfect, you will only see elite corners jumping routes at times (Corners who specifically have high awareness ratings or man coverage ratings) ,cpu qb perform to their ratings and to your pass coverage player ratings (if you have low rating corners or safeties then the opposing qb might have some success). As I've stated before these sliders are not designed to cover up holes in your team so if your team struggles at particular parts of the game it's because of the players ratings you have, for example, do not expect the Jaguars to play like they're the Patriots lol, if your team struggles to cover the pass or stop the run then you know what signings you need to make or who you need to draft. This goes for all phases of the game, offense, defense, special teams. Hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-08-2016 at 11:56 AM.