View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 10:09 AM   #1208
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlehard0785
AWESOME SLIDERS. I just played my first 2 games of a 32 team CCM, where I play all primetime games and one game in each time slot on sunday. Here are some results.

Patriots 45 over Steelers 20

Brady plays like Brady and Gronk like the best he is. Perfect 158.3 passer rating against a lackluster pass defense. Gronk 8 catches for 158 yards and a TD. Blount with 2 receiving tds and 2 rushing tds on long, clock killing drives. Also a long 76 yard td by Brady to Lafell early in the game after reading the blitz and breaking a tackle. 2 Steelers td's came on big plays by bryant after blown coverage. he finished with 6 catches, 126 yards, 2 tds.

Dolphins 30 over Redskins 23

Tannehill killed us with his legs. 2 rushing tds, one from 35 yards out and another with less then 5 minutes to play to take a two touchdown lead. Both qbs threw a pick each, Tannehill's going to hall after trying to force the ball to Cameron which gave the Redskins a short field. Jackson came open for a td to get within one score with 2:45 remaining. Kickoff, one timeout and the two minute warning later and the game is on the line on a 3rd and 2. Damian Williams takes his 2nd carry of the game for 4 yards and seals it. Miller had a monster showing, averaging 10 yards a carry after breaking tackles 3 times for monster gains. Landry finished with 2 catches for 9 yards, but I focused on taking him out of the game. Should have applied that effort to Miller I guess.

Just out of curiousity I went on NFL and checked the stats for both of these games and compared. Incredibly similar, which I am sure is a coincidence and won't be the case many times, but certainly gives me confidence that each game will feel unique. Thanks!
All-Pro set or all madden set?