View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 01:27 PM   #2319
barond57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
I'm putting a video together with some changes or features i would like added to the 2k17 jersey/court creator. LD is going to forward the video to the devs so let me know what you want to see added or changed and I'll add it.

What I want to see for the jersey/court creator:

- Remove the RGB Color wheel and add a RGB Color Code option.

- Add an Alternate Jersey customization option. (Sleeved Jersey option in this area)

- Add a reset Jersey/Court option in MyLeague that allows us to go back to the default jersey/court of the selected team.

- Add a fabric option when creating a jersey. (Mesh with Rev Holes, Silk (like the 2003 Miami Heat Jersey) etc.)

- Let us choose the color of our accessories for home, away & alternate.

- Bump the layer count up to 15

- Give us the choice to add an image to the basline/sideline or use the font choices provided.

- Let us upload images for the fans to hold up in the crowd similar to WWE 2K.

- Add more areas on the court for wood patterns (the inside key should have this option.)

- Let us use our custom jersey & court in Play Now.

- Give some love to the jersey/court creators on 2KTV. (Highlight your favorite court & jersey design similar to how you highlight your favorite plays from the park.)

anything else?
Allow us to put tags on our uploads so we can search specific images. So if you're making a team but need the Jumpman logo in a forest green. You could search "green Jumpman logo" and you'd get your pick of that option.

Also arena music is a must! I believe you're allowed 11 secs of a song before the copyright kicks in. It would be great if we could upload our own sound bytes and have them available for the public to choose them as well. I would love to hear a homer "d'oh" after a miss free throw or a turnover. Or here the Jackson 5's "abc, easy as 123" after a 3