Old 01-12-2016, 05:25 PM   #2195
cable guy
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. I played my first CFM game and the ball was getting knocked out more than it was caught.

I did a random team to start a CFM and got the Bills. Played the Colts with your sliders but with WR catching at 50. I was up 30-3 at half. Had 8 sacks so had to quit and go back to sliders. I pick my play on defense don't play any position and don't cheese. Was all the AI getting the sacks.

I just came back to Madden 16 not sure if its normal for QBs this year to take allot of sacks. If a lineman was coming at Luck he like had mental break down and would wiggle around and take the sack or try to out run the rush. Would expect him to throw the ball or throw it away.
I can tell you through experience, I also lowered the catch slider on these sliders to 55. Mistake. The cpu definitely took more sacks. I guess the cpu realizes and or thinks it will not get complete. 65 is perfect with Armor and Swords slider set. It all balances out with these. Good wr's, bad wr's and qb's the same thing. In the end the game plays out by how good the team is your playing. These are definitely a very, very good slider set.
Advertisements - Register to remove