View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 09:20 AM   #1086
Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Falcons CFM - year 2

I play 10 min qrt, OP settings and default sliders, INT at 45, subs 60/80. Sim all Special teams.

Defensive matchup in Detroit (4-3). Nice to have D back at full strength, and it showed.

1st qrt: Both highly rated defenses controling the field, only FG tries by both sides. detroit missed 2 50+ attempts. I hit a 40 yarder.
3-0 Falcons

2nd qrt: defensive game continued , but both offenses were able to get on the board, lions with a fade pass to corner of endzone to CJ. I got a pass to Tamme on a slant in endzone.
10 - 7 falcons

3rd qrt: defensive game continued as both teams only get Fg's.
Falcons 13 - 10

4th qrt: defensive game continued, see trend. Lions with ball with 3 minutes left, driving, then Eric Berry (I acquired in offseason) with beautiful pick to give me a chance to win it. Julio time. drove down field, and punched the ball in with 30 seconds left.
Falcons 20 - 10 final

What a game. pleasure to see. Both our defenses with 85+ rated defenses. People need to look at matchups and team ratings when worried about high scoring. Look at NFL now, not many low scoring games anymore; But to get a game like this with 2 good defenses was nice to see. Also look at injuries for teams you are playing.
side note: I knocked Stafford out of this game for a quarter and his back up was a 70 rated RG3, haha.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk