Old 01-14-2016, 06:52 PM   #1593
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhigginsluckow

I'm not sure what it is. Last year I jumped right into your black set and was fine. The other part of it is, it's not that I made the wrong reads, don't use the left stick for accuracy, etc. Their DTs were in my backfield before I was getting the handoff literally probably a third of the snaps. As far as the drops, I use the 49ers - Anquan Boldin in particular should be able to catch wide open passes and he just wouldn't. It was strange. Not blaming your set at all, just saying it wasn't working for me for some reason.

Your blue set with my 2 tweaks seems to work fairly well for me, though I am starting to see what you mean by putting my catch slider that high.

How would you go about making back ups play differently than their starters? CPU passing accuracy, coverage sliders, pass recognition, etc. Aaron Rodgers was hurt week 4 when I played Green Bay, but Scott Tolzien played so well it didn't seem like it made a difference. Like, 400+ yards. I'm 2-2, and all my games have been close which is great. But in all four games, both sides have put up over 30 points and i'm winning/losing games something like 38-35. Ideally, with a team like the 49ers, I would win games in the low 20's. I worry what will happen when I don't have a quarterback with 70's accuracy. I'll be putting up 40+ per game.
Yeah you can possibly lower the CPUs accuracy or catching down to the red set if you feel like they are torching your D. You'll definitely kill the CPU with the pass with a good QB if you keep the catching at 50. I would try it at 45 if I was you. 50 is way too high.