GAME 1. Dallas 24 (me) Atlanta 31(cpu) Lost
Stats:

Atlanta Rush yds.-83, Pass yds.-345. Ryan 0 tds-1 int
Dallas Rush yds-103, Pass yds-302

GAME 2 New Orleans(cpu)-35 Dallas-38(me) Won
Stats:

N.O. Rush yds- 103, Pass yds- 323 Brees 2 tds 1 int
Dal. Rush yds- 116, Pass yds- 378

I really poured it on against the Saints in the 2nd half after being down by 2ds in a shoot out.

Awesome job on slider tweaks!
I played 2 more today and ended up losing both games! Frustrating losing but they outplayed me fair and square. Both games I had a chance late in the 4th to take the lead, to only lose that chance either by being held on 4th down in the redzone or throwing a late int(Rams N. Foles) to end it.

49ers(cpu) 33 vs Rams (me) 28 L

Cards (me) 31 vs Browns (cpu) 34 L
Yes the Browns beat me!
What makes this so realistic to me, is both the 9ers and Browns came in with a better record than my teams and the teams Overall ratings were very similar and they played like they were evenly matched for sure!
I won't bother with stats but both games were really close!
I did put up more yards with the Cards but some crazy turnovers really changed the game.
1 was something you see sundays, I hit Floyd in stride and he was just about to cross the goaline for a 60yd td but on the last few steps the Browns safety T. Gipson stripped Floyd FUMBLE! And it bounced passed the goaline into the endzone and out of bounds, which gave the Browns the ball at the 20 and kept us from getting any points on that drive. Another one was a tipped ball in the endzone that they intercepted off the tip.
Both games were tough losses to swallow.