View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 09:17 AM   #4
synistr
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Best amethyst player in 2k16?

depending on your play style certain players may work better/worse for you. I know a lot of people are unhappy with Lebron but I have the current version and still love him. He's still close to the best Amethyst in the game. I havent gotten the DR yet, but I have DR Durant and while he is good, he is not as good as Lebron as far as I am concerned. KD is primarily a scorer but TBT Melo is better IMO. The difference is in the Personality Badges. Melo has Cool and Collected so he basically never gets cold. KD doesnt have this, nor does he have Volume Shooter...so just like last year....Melo is basically unstoppable offensively while if KD goes on a cold streak, its hard to get him out of it. IF Lebron has trouble scoring he can dominate in several other ways.

I agree that Clyde is the most reliable if not the best because he never gets cold either and can do many other things in addition to score. I also like DR Davis who is very versatile. I am sure Amethyst Lillard is great because his regular gold is a tremendous offensive player. He cant defend though. Chris Paul is heavily slept on in this game I feel because I never see him in discussions....but he is great for cheap (I already have him but found one for 20k the other day and flipped). People dont use him much probably because he is uncharacteristically slow as compared to some other PGs. His jumper is money though if you shoot from his hot zones. He is a lethal 3-pt shooter, defender and playmaker.