View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 12:13 PM   #4
Dazraz
Pro

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by temaat89
With this game, WRC5 and Dirt Rally, which one looks to be the best rally game for x1? Pros/cons of each?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I can only comment on WRC 5. I have to say unless you're a die hard fan I wouldn't bother with this game. Even then you may well be disappointed. I've always enjoyed the WRC games on previous generations going right back to when Codemasters had the License. The 1st attempt on this generation of consoles is very hard to recommend.
The game has very inconsistent Visuals (made even more evident in the Replays), the Car Controls feels dated (Throttle is pretty much On or Off), Sound Balance is Poor & there are a few bugs although some of these have been removed by a recent update.
My biggest hate is the lack of Split Times during a Stage. It seems whatever Time you set in a Stage the AI opponents time are just Auto Generated at the end of the Stage based on what Level you are playing on. I actually did an experiment to prove this to myself. I selected the Easiest Level, began the Stage & literally sat on the Start Line for 30 Seconds before moving off. I then completed the Stage & somehow I still set the fastest time!