Old 01-21-2016, 10:52 AM   #1627
Datninja619
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhigginsluckow
I think you said what your real problem was - that errant interception you threw. Most of the time I find that I can overcome those glitchy CPU BS plays so long as I'm playing a good game the rest of the time. Jarodd has made it pretty clear that if you're off your game, you're going to lose (as you should!).

I do believe in the Madden voodoo you speak of, but I think it happens a lot less than most people believe (you only mentioned it once, so that's not necessarily directed toward you). There certainly have been games that it seems like All-Madden MADE me lose, regardless of how good of a game I called/played. But those are very rare. 9/10 times I can look back and say "yea, I made the mistakes here, here, and here. Had I not done that the outcome would have been different"
I'll be the first one to look at the replay and see if it was a user mistake (feet not set, bad read, wrong catch type, etc). The previous season my QB lead the league in yards, TDs, and INTs () so I most definitely experienced those great games and those slumps HAHAHA!

But that's why I love these sliders. I felt a sense of accomplishments seeing how many TDs/yards how I had thrown. Pretty sure the greatest of QBS lead the league in INTs

As a side not to the "Madden Voodoo": I use to play ultimate team HEAVY in Madden 25/15. And as you may know most players are 90s and above. However, they wouldn't play like that alot of times. In some H2H games, you'd play against a lesser team and your players would appear to play to that level. Dropped passes, horrible angles, bad coverage, etc. That's when I personally felt there is some background "Catch up code" in Madden. End rant