View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 11:12 AM   #48
capa
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: MLB The Show 16 Instant Replay Challenge System Remains Unchanged From Last Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by decga
Well it slows down the game in real life and it would do the same in the video game. Many people like a fast game pace. I.E. quick count feature. Not for me! All out true sim, but its cool to leave like it is. Maybe they activated for all the bases....
True. SDS will tell you that their data indicates that people skip cut scenes, etc and the feedback is that people want the game to play faster. Simple solution really...keep the OPTION to play either way in the game. No brainer really. But I think we will continue to see changes, especially online, that make for faster more streamlined gameplay.

As long as us offline players can choose how we want to play, then great! Once the options disappear and the manufacturer thinks they know best on how people should play the game, then that's when the title "jumps the shark" in my opinion. I used the love the real-time feature that was in a few years ago...made the game seem so realistic.

It's all about options which SDS has been pretty good about up to now.

C