Old 01-26-2016, 08:13 PM   #270
Insight23
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Man! That's crazy! Ball was tipped and then intercepted and then fumbled lol.
I tipped 2-3 balls up in my last game using the Seahawks. Didn't catch any ints off the tip like they did though.
Seahawks defense has a knack for forcing turnovers for sure!

Cool to see how they played when the cpu controlled them and how they did when I was using them.
I know if Romo was playing for the cpu in my game it would've been a much different outcome. Both games we played as/against the Seahawks were basically facing backup qbs.
Another thing I'm really liking is how many times the cpu has targeted the #1 WRs since updating these sliders.

Dude, once you get a decent starting qb(or develop Keenum or even RG3) you should notice a good improvement for your team. I know Gurley is a beast! Just need to build his confidence.
Awesome update on your CFM!
Thanks!

Man!! That play was so crazy. Only reason I even attempted to get the ball back is because I knew it would be over after that. The CPU always targets the top receivers. I love it.

Yea my QB ratings are really showing right now. Which is a good thing, in some past Madden's you could dominate with any QB but that's not the case now. They do solid but surely not elite. No doubt!! Saints up next. Their 5-2. I've already let up 25 plus points in the last 3 games I can't imagine what Brees will do against me haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk