View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 02:33 PM   #1
tc020791
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
NO TUNER/ All-Pro/ Ratings Driven / CFM Only

The most important thing to these sliders, and I can't stress it enough, is removing the TUNER. Without the tuner you can actually be stopped on the ground on All-Pro without having to jack up the CPU tackle.

In order to remove the TUNER.
Go to PS4 Home Screen > Setting > App Saved Data Management > Madden 16 > Delete Tuner

Once you do this, you'll be prompted to decline (No Thanks) or to download the tuner, everytime you start madden up for now on. Just don't forget to decline everytime and you'll be fine. If you accept it by accident, just go ahead and delete it again.

I wanted to give a little background on how I play. These aren't mandatory but more of guidelines for you to help get similar results that I'm getting:

1. On D I play no Switch

2. I supersim all special teams. By doing so, you see the CPU pin you inside your own 10 way more often, you see more missed FG's, and you see penalties that give offenses a fresh set of downs.

3. I only call 1 of the 3 suggested plays my "Offensive Coordinator" offer me as QB. No scrolling looking for money plays on offensive.

4. Mix up play calling on D. If you're killing the CPU with Man Coverage all day long, don't call man on every play, that's just boring, and you're abusing the CPU's logic. If you have to, do the same on D as I do on Offensive, only pick from the 3 suggested plays.

Settings
*If something isn't mentioned, leave at default*
Skill - All-Pro
Quarter - 15 Min
Acc. Clock - 11-13 (I use 11)
Game Speed - Slow
Player Progression - End of Season
Gameplay Tuning - Yes (has nothing to do with TUNER)

ALL OFF
Auto Straffe
CoachingTips
Heat Seeker
Ball Hawk
Switch Assist
On Field Feedback
D Tackle Indicator
Kicking Arc
Tutorial Pop Ups
Fill Roster

Sliders
PLAYER / CPU

QB Acc - 39 / 38
Pass Blk - 24 / 34
WR Catch - 50 / 50
Run Blk - 0 / 57
Fumbles - 2 / 5
Pass D React - 50 / 50
Interceptions - 34 / 44
Pass Cov - 50 / 68
Tackle - 39 / 48

Special Teams
*Default*

Options
Injuries - 50
Fatigue - 50
Threshold - 50

Penalties
Offside - 75
False Start - 75
Holding - 61
D Holding - 68
Face Mask - 54
Pass Interference - 58
Ill. Blk - 50
RTP - 50

Last edited by tc020791; 02-10-2016 at 05:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove