Old 01-31-2016, 12:24 PM   #1316
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Its funny that you posted this b/c I was just about to post that I think that there is a coverage problem with the previous settings. When I play my steelers franchise with a created overpowered OLB, Defensive pass numbers are ok because I am able to get pressure on just about every play.... but in my Steelers franchise with an overpowered created SS, every time i play a team with a QB rated over 80, I get raped for 400 to 450 yds passing, and again this is with a 99 overall SS , and low to mid 80's rated at every other secondary position... TE's are practically unrecoverable, even with my 99 SS, and the wr seem to catch everything thrown at them even in double coverage. For example, I just completed a game against cincy where Tyler Eifert made my 99 everything SS looks stupid on a number of plays...how could a TE break the ankles and be 5 yards wide open on multiple occasions, being covered by someone who's speed, accl, and agil are at least 20 points higher than his and also has a 99 mcv and 99 zcv rating? Dalton also thre for over 450 yards and 3 touchdowns...something he has never come close to doing against the steelers. I also noticed that the pass rush was non existant even though I have a pretty good front 7, just couldn't get any penetration unless I sent the house.
I was going to try out 60/80 for all the subs, but will try your version and see how it goes.

Pass coverage has as much to do with the pass rush as it does the coverage ratings of the DBs. This is why I focus so much on lineplay. Lots of people fixate on the coverage sliders without even assessing the fact that without a realistic pass rush, any NFL QB is going to pick apart a defense. The all 60/80 autosub setup helps with this, but the DBs were overpowered and there were way too many warping sequences with WRs and DBs. I think that this new autosub set takes the good of both the 60/80 autosub setup and the old OP autosub setup. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.