View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 12:46 PM   #27
marcuscouch10
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Universe: The Rise to Honor!

Date- April, 29th, 2015
Location- Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida
Show- NXT Weekly Show

The NXT Video Package plays to open up this week's addition of NXT! Once the package is over the cameras cut to the crowd as the fans rapidly chant NXT! NXT! NXT!

The show starts off with Finn Balor coming out to face off against Baron Corbin in a singles contest!

The match had a big David and Goliath feel to it, I mean after all how could it not given the size difference? The match was good though, but nothing too special and in the end Finn Balor won after hitting a nice Coup de Grace on the giant.

Once the match was over however, Kevin Owens ran in to hit Finn Balor with the championship. Kevin Owens then stood over Finn Balor, posing with the championship.

Next up the team of Enzo Amore and "Big Cass" Colin Cassady come out to state that they are the best team in the company and that they have proof of this by holding the tag team championships.

The next thing up is a match between the women's champion, Emma and wrestling newbie, Eva Marie. The match was alright with some botched spots form Eva Marie. In the end though, Emma made Eva Marie tap out after locking in the Emma Lock.

We then see a vignette with a beaded necklace being dropped onto the ground and then shattering. The vignette then reveals the words, "He's Coming!"

Next was yet another match between rivals Sami Zayn and Hideo Itami!

This match was hard hitting, high octane, and intense action! Cool spots! With some good technical wrestling thrown into the mix! You really can't go wrong with these two together in the ring! In the end though, Sami Zayn won the match after again hitting that tilt-a-whirl into a small package pin.

Hideo Itami, after the match, walked away and out to the back. This ended the show!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, this was a very short episode. This is because there was little good matches while playing, and one of the matches was just a repeat of Blake and Murphy vs Enzo and Big Cass. Sorry for the short show, hopefully the next one won't be so short after it's written. Also, since this series may not last long with the fact that there's only one NXT show a week and I am set on 1 year, I may start doing very different Universe until WWE 2K17. This Universe will be called ( If started ) Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain! War of Worlds! This dynasty will be very different and I hope to after that Universe move onto WWE 2K17 and then maybe after WWE 2K17 NXT is over I may do Smackdown vs Raw ( 2005 ) and then so fourth.