View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 03:05 PM   #1436
snellman
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by snellman
Thank you for these sliders, I am having more fun with madden this year and playing it longer than I have in a while.

It is funny because I will blow out a couple of teams and start to think that maybe I should look into something else, then will get handled in a game and be screaming at myself for throwing the pick. I don't mind seeing OL get subbed in because I enjoy the fact that as the game goes on my WR and RBs are getting subbed out at a higher frequency and my backups are getting snaps on both sides of the ball. (it makes you consider your depth more rather than just paying scrubs)

One thing I am not sure of is the CPU can't run the ball on me at all. Granted I have a dominant line and LBs (Using the Vikings, my favorite team). I currently have Griffen (99) Floyd (93) Joseph (96) and Hunter (92) as my starters with Barr (99) Kendricks (92) at 2 LBs (can't remember the third, but he is a drafted player who is at 89 in his 3rd year). However, my run D is ranked 3rd in the league after 8 games so it is staying fairly in line with the sim generated stats. Now, I just need to get better at reading Ds so I quit throwing picks...lol.
Edit to add: I call plays on defense, but do not control any players.