View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 07:34 AM   #1669
lujer
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How did that 2nd season turn out? With my Roster edits and using the black set the CPU still gives me the challenge I need. Maybe you just improved your game like you said and you can slowly start raising the sliders somewhere in between the blue and black set now.
Well, I am 3-2 playing the undefeated Patriots next. I am a bit nicked up. Gurley is out... again... My pass D defence is quite strong.

Actually I am seing loads of broken tackles as the other gent recently wrote. But I believe that success on the ground will force the cpu to run more which has been a problem in madden before. Anyway, I need to unlearn the hit stick. I have used it too much and it is in my muscle memory. I need to relearn to square up (strafe) and tackle properly.

Yeah, I think the next step will be to move my offense to the black set although I am still throwing loads of picks...

I am not sure i like this confidence thing. Based on my limited experience it seems to be overpowering...

Are you guys seeing too many encroachment penalties and is there anything to be done with it. Tired of seeing Aaron Donald and Nick Fairley jumping offsides 2-3 times each game...