View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 02:28 PM   #1691
My993C2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall.canadian
For the guys who are playing CPU vs CPU, do you guys just sit there and watch a game like it's a Sunday afternoon or do you choose the plays and let the CPU play it out? This set is not for CPU vs CPU it's. CPU vs user set! If you don't like it then go look somewhere else or better yet how about just playing the game like a regular person! Stop posting your issues with these great sliders when your not even playing the game! Great work flazko!!
I wasn't complaining about Flazko's sliders. I was just commenting that they needed a little tweaking for how I like to play the game. But to answer your question sometimes I play CPU vs Coach and other times it's pure CPU vs CPU. Let people play the game the way they want it to be played.

As far as starting a new thread, I could do that, but I feel that I would need to get Flazko's blessing since I have only tweaked his set. The majority of my slider setting are still heavily influenced from Flazko's recommendations. Oh and what's normal? Whatever it is, I can assure you I am not it nor do I ever want to be it.
Advertisements - Register to remove