Old 02-15-2016, 07:29 PM   #1548
Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I believe that there is always an under-pinning something involved in these games...you can't really get around it (it might be something as simple as a random number generator that gets generated for different gameplay aspects to determine the "dice roll"). Without them, games would probably play out to the ratings every time, which would be boring as heck. I don't really mind this as it simulates the "intangibles", maybe a team "gets up" for a rival or underestimates an opponent and plays flat. The NFL game is littered with results that don't make sense on paper. No matter your settings, they are going to be there....but my goal is to mitigate the severity of the effects as much as possible. I feel we were there, for the most part, on the 58 fatigue setup....I still have concerns though about the 50 fatigue setup.

I will say one thing, I definitely like the decrease in the warping animations I have seen with 50 fatigue....that itself may make this whole endeavor worthwhile.
Yep, im just going live with result. Have not restarted yet in 3 years, not going to now. Need to do better , to avoid wildcard.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk