View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 12:09 PM   #2544
theEDGE5
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

I have grown really fond of the Vancouver Grizzlies recently for some reason, which is strange considering they are a no longer existent team from a city which I have never been to haha, but I have been reading all about their history and stuff...already liked their jerseys, colours, logos etc. Plus I just like Canada, I like the Raptors a lot too.

I have a lot of fun with the game just doing rebrands and stuff, but I do actually play the game as well haha. So even though I already did a Grizzlies rebrand, I wanted to do another one for an actual career mode with Memphis (who I rebuilt and sent back to Vancouver). Used the same wordmark as the first one I did, but made it look like a more modern version of their original jerseys.

I would love if you were able to have layers the whole way round the jerseys next year. It doesn't let you put anything in the space where the trim goes which means that I couldn't put the grizzlies trim on the jerseys. Also means I can't do this timberwolves rebrand even though it would quite easy...