View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 09:10 PM   #1752
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
Man, Im about to give up on this game. I have no idea what im doing wrong.

I tried these slider (All-madden) for 6 games. Im 0-6 and cant stop the pass if my mothers life depended on it. I just quit because Stafford was 7-7 235yds and 4tds. Havent held a team under 31 points so far.

If I play man the guy is WIDE open by 10 yards if i dont get home with the sack (Which I lead the league in btw)

If zone, they always find the hole, cant stop 3rd downs or 2 minute drills. I just feel like I have zero control over the game. I honestly havent seen my DB's touch the football, maybe 1 or 2 deep jump balls, thats it.

Offense is fine. Any suggestions? im just so frustrated ive been trying to stop the pass since the game came out, no idea what to do.
I list all madden as "hard, very hard" and all pro as "medium" for a reason lol. You gotta crawl before you can walk, try my all pro set.

When using the all-pro set you will win some and lose some but it will be in a realistic manner, it's for casual players , the all madden set is for experienced players who want a tougher challenge while still keeping it realistic.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-19-2016 at 09:13 PM.