Old 02-20-2016, 07:48 AM   #1677
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
I agree with the whole set but the speed threshold. The default is way more realistic.

With yours, a 92 speed was burning a 87 speed, like no chance for the 87 speed.

That's not realistic.

Look at some of the fastest guys on the NFL, they don't always burn guys. In fact, they rarely do. It's just they're a lot harder to cut off angles and make plays. And when they do burn them it's a bad angle. Speedy guys burn you with bad angles. The slower guys don't. That's the difference.

With it at 0, I was running with a 92 speed and about 15 yards up and I was along the sideline he was around where the yard numbers are maybe a little before it towards the middle. Yeah, he had no chance to tackle me or touch me.

In real life, a slow lineman will get a hit on the fastest guy.

To me, people love speed too much. When madden re did their speed threshold, people hated it. In old maddens 95 speed would burn a 90 speed no problem.

With how it is in madden now if you're a 90 you're fast. Even 88. 90s is like speedy speed. And guys hate it. Everyone likes burning everyone.

With it being at 0, I can just take a 94 speed WR and look for a 90 or less CB and just throw it deep. TD every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No Madden just messed up the speed all around this year. Acceleration, and pursuit also plays a big part in slower guys keeping up with faster guys. That's why I tweaked my Rosters to fix the speed advantage. EA should have left the speed the way they already had it in the past. Everything was fine with the old setup from 15. You can change the threshold if it suits you. I already fixed the problem myseld.