View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 03:20 AM   #1683
neotokyo
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I have now played three full seasons in CFM with one friend using the green set. We are been having ridiculous amounts of fun and are moving up to the red set for our fourth season and we both have started off 1-1.

I attached snapshots of stats through our first three seasons. For the player stats I can click on them and it expands into full stats but I couldn't transfer that feature to the pictures unfortunately.

I am the Mexico City Golden Eagles (originally New Orleans Saints)
My friend is the Pittsburgh Steelers (he is planning on becoming the Columbus Aviators in 2019 in order to create a triple Ohio league)

RIGHT CLICK + OPEN IMAGE IN NEW TAB TO SEE FULL PICTURE

Our rosters through 3 years (highlighted players are rookies)
Mine: http://i.imgur.com/6fZQqo1.png
His: http://i.imgur.com/i5QpZYZ.png

I have only played on the green set now, so that is the one I am speaking for. We have found goal line pitches to be quite overpowered, and he took full advantage of it because he was having an abysmal season defensively. This led him to setting a 29 rushing TD record for LeSean McCoy while his team also set an offensive yardage record in our 2017 season. This is half of the reason we decided to increase the difficulty. It came primarily from him finding a cheesy vertical route that he ran repeatedly to Josh Gordon and his constant pitch throwing. Switching to the red set seems to have gotten him changing his strategy up a bit more, only thing is now he is back to running his fullback 10+ times a game but I can't really help that lol.

I wish I documented our personal stats a bit further but whatever I am having so much fun. Oh yeah, ignore the note on the playoff sheets about "winning Catrina's". It's a mexican restaurant in our neighborhood that we bet a meal on for each season.

Fun tidbits

Matt Ryan (STL) threw for 5,022 yards and 42 TD in our 2016 but missed the playoffs, then entered the playoffs in 2017 with vengeance and tore their way to the Super Bowl victory.
Green Bay Packers have Matt Stafford, Marshawn Lynch, Julio Jones, and Calvin Johnson on offense AND Junior Galette had a 29 sack season for them.
Colin Kaepernick (CLE) always seems to be really good on fantasy draft teams...
Willie Snead (GB) won NFC OROY on his 3rd year in the league and he is a white guy, we still have no idea why but it is hilarious to us.
Le'Veon Bell (SEA) and Jamaal Charles (KC) both ran for 1900+ yards in 2015

Last edited by neotokyo; 02-21-2016 at 03:44 AM.