View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 10:17 AM   #1760
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat20
Played a game yesterday on the All-Pro set and while the gameplay was great, the passing game for me was a little to easy, probably due to these 3 factors:

- The Eagles, while sacking me about 5 times, could not seem to get a pass rush going, allowing me to make some extremely accurate passes off the back foot

- Their coverage on short passes were loose; on Slants they locked me up, but on those little motion routes usually 90% of the time my TE or outside receiver would be wide open.

- I used the old Lions strategy of just "chuck it deep" and I abused Megatron

I'm really not too familiar with the Eagles' roster, so it may be that I faced a weak team. Nonetheless, I may do some tweaking to the coverage.
You may want to tweak the coverage slider to 58 and lower user qb accuracy a bit to 20. Some games are just going to he easier than others based on match ups

I think the only thing I have to do with all pro is get the user qb accuracy as perfect as possible, my gut instinct tells me 20 is a good number, I will make sure later on before I decide updating. But everything else seemed great, I played an awesome games as the Panthers vs broncos and I lost 17-15. I remember in previous testing I was able to lower user qb accuracy as low as 7 without it being unrealistic. I remember trying to find a number to settle on between 7-20. Try 20. Remember we want it to be more realistic first before we want it to be more difficult. We want the passes to look more legit. But I have noticed that the qb accuracy doesn't really affect accuracy too much, it affects the qb awareness more, I tested this vs Brady and Peyton, I set the cpu qb accuracy at 50 vs 35 and noticed there was a slight difference in number of errant passes, I noticed when I got pressure is when the qbs would have the errant passes. It was almost the same when set on 50 as it was on 35. I do believe the qb accuracy slider does affect accuracy but it also affects qb awareness. I know this because at 50 they were making a quicker reaction, so the ball wasn't in their hand for as long as it was when it was on 35, it seemed as they were able to scan the field quicker when it was set to 50 than it was when set on 35. I think for all pro the qb accuracy slider is good where it's at, I just need to fine tune the accuracy for user which I will do later on and I can tell u from previous testing it's gonna be between 7-20.the only thing is I do want the user pass game to not be so easy but I also want the pass game to enjoyable, I want the qbs to be able to make the throws they're supposed to make, for example I don't want a user who's team is the patriots to have Tom Brady throwing like he's Mark Sanchez lol I do remember that when I had user qb accuracy at 7 if I would just press the button to throw I would have tons of crazy passes but when I would use the left stick + left trigger or left bumper to guide my throws it was a little more controllable (left trigger is for low pass, left bumper is for a fit pass) .

Last edited by Flazko; 02-21-2016 at 10:36 AM.