View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 09:44 PM   #1
Hayman19
Rookie

Hayman19's Arena

OVR: 1
Blue Jays Alternate Clipping Issue

The Toronto Blue Jays Blue Alternate uniforms for the past 2 years have had this pretty bad clipping issue on the shoulders. Certain animations will seem to "stretch" the shoulder seams of the jerseys and expose something that looks like a white ring around the shoulders and under the arm pits. Almost like there is a white layer underneath the uniform itself that can be seen when the players arms are doing a throw or swing. Being a Blue Jays fan, and considering how frequently they wear these in real life, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Watching the latest Twitch stream, it is still apparent and almost looks like it has gotten worse from last year. I have taken a few screenshots of the Twitch stream to illustrate what I am talking about as well as some links to high res versions to see it a bit better. It is kind of hard to grab a screenshot of it from the stream but if you watch it you can see it pretty easily.

HERE
HERE
HERE
and HERE

I didn't really want to make a new thread for this, but considering this is something that keeps getting passed by as an issue that needs to be fixed, i figured I would try my best to have the dev teams be aware of this issue. I do not have twitter but I know the devs frequent these forums quite often so I am hoping one of them will see this thread. Obviously the team does a GREAT job and little things like this are easy to pass by but I know all the Jays fans have noticed this small issue and are hoping it can be fixed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Colabello.jpg (296.2 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpg RussMartin.jpg (331.4 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg RussMartin2.jpg (325.9 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg Stroman.jpg (357.7 KB, 277 views)

Last edited by Hayman19; 02-23-2016 at 09:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove