View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 08:20 PM   #1691
mjhyankees
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hey dude. I just wanted to let you know that with one exception the sliders are working great. Although I have made some modifications. The games are generally good and challenging. But my inability to tackle the CPU ball carrier is really taking a lot of the fun out of it. I am just curious if you look back at your last 10 games are you finding that the opposing runner is well over a hundred yards and averaging in the neighborhood of 8 to 10 yards a carry for the most part? I get way too many games like that. It's unusual for me playing with any team to hold the opposing runner 2 4 yards a carry which is the league average. And there are just way too many plays where he breaks one tackle after another after another. I have worked on the tackling tutorial ad nauseum. The problem is if I can't get to him with my own guy plus at least one other he breaks everyone else's tackle, nobody can bring him down by himself. I had to adjust certain sliders to get more guys around the ball. It's my only hope of keeping him under 200 yards every game. Please check your stats and tell me what you find.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove