View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 09:39 PM   #1
IdleRace
Banned

OVR: 0
Madden 17 needs to bring back QB cone or something for user QBs.

QB is the most important position in football yet in Madden if user controlled QB doesn't matter much. There is 1% difference in playing a game if I am using Ryan Tannehill or Aaron Rodgers. Maybe one more missed throw a game and that is the honest truth. And Tannehill being more mobile in Madden makes up for a few missed throws.

The jacked up ratings also don't help anything. Almost every QB is rated in the same ball park for accuracy of starting QB's. I look at most the teams in Madden and in real life only a handful are solid at QB where you wouldn't even think about finding or drafting another QB. But the way Madden plays every teams QB except a handful are solid.

Even Cutler makes a good QB in Madden. In real life I would poke my eyes out if I had to watch him play more than 2 games a year.

I been trying to take a team in my CFM that has no QB but some teams with no QB like the Texans are stacked. So if you user a QB your eliminating the one flaw the team has which is the biggest flaw you can have on a team.

So this got me thinking about the old QB cone. I am not saying the QB cone is the solution. If it was a option that could be turned on and off it couldn't hurt though. I would like to think of something better or take something similar to the cone.

There has to be a way to make user QB's matter besides a few missed throws. Awareness has to matter. QB's have to matter as its the by far the most important position in football. It makes or breaks a team.

It would help allot if Madden wouldn't jack up all QB ratings. I mean freaken Tyrod Taylor is siting at 80+ awareness and 80+ accuracy. Carson Palmer is rated like he is a HoF QB. Andy Dalton has never won a playoff game yet he is locked in as a HoF QB with his rock solid ratings. These laughable ratings are not doing this game any favors.

Playing QB is kinda boring as well. The cone can be just like the kicking arc. It can be turn on or off. This is my post to EA to try to get this added to Madden 17.
Advertisements - Register to remove