View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 10:27 AM   #246
dazzelle
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetuous65
If a player makes a great play, when he is up next at bat don't just show us his HR show us his great defense, or an error he made that a player advanced to a base or scored a run. We get too see high/lowlights.
Yes,why not a replay of a 3 run dbl,isn't that a bigger play than a solo HR. Its like when i play NBA2k all you see is replays of dunks or 3's, its like nothing else that happens in the sport matters besides the flashy stuff.

Was disappointed there was no improvements with replays,was hoping to see some sort of re-cap of the important plays replayed to create a "story" of the game going into the final few innings. Something like what Fifa16 does at half time.

And if there was one other little thing i was disappointed not seeing improved it was that there still doesn't seem to be much emphasis given to the runner scoring/crossing home.
In a game i played today the cpu hit a drive to CF, i threw the ball to home trying to get the runner who was on 2nd heading home, it was a very close play with the runner safe with the go ahead run. At that point in the game (top of the 7th) it was the most important play of the game,yet there was no mention of it at all and the game continued onto the next at bat.I had to go into the replay to see just how close it was.

Sorry to be a bit negative. But overall i am totally rapt with all the improvements i have seen so far and a big thanks to all the guys at SDS.