View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 11:49 AM   #169
Catchmenapping
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

I don't know what hasn't and what has been said so I apologize in advance of repitition annoys you,

1. Body types; I know this one has been said, but I really feel this is necessary.
2. Clothing sizes for myplayer; if I want to wear a large t shirt and not a freaking xsmall, I should be able to. (And also shoe sizes, KD 8s are one of my favorite shoes but they look like clown shoes.)
3. And I knoooow this one has been said but get the left right cheese out of this game, it requires no skill to get yourself open, annoying and ruins a park game if there's a 5'7 point guard in the game.
4. Quit making me lose the ball if I run into another player, no nba player is running into his defender and losing the ball, they have enough iq to put the ball in the away from defender hand.
5. If I'm trying to drive baseline quit making me go out of bounds, it's so unrealistic. I feel like this one could be avoided with broadcast camera, but I will never change from 2k.
6. Quick input back to the clothing for mypark; make it more realistic, mypark jerseys and jerseys worn in game are 100% different. I want to wear a flowy jersey in mypark.
7. I'm sure this one has been said but I'll continue to basically vote, it's my right as an avid 2k player; stance socks for mycareer/pro am. This might be the most annoying one of all because it's the simplest thing that makes absolutely no sense why it's not an option.
8. Also needs to be more realistic on defense.. For example: if I press Y to swat the ball but the offense made a pass, I should still be able to deflect the pass because my hand was there don't let it go through me simply because I didn't press X.
9. Fonting needs to get better when creating a team, the last names are always either tiny or tall, can't make letters wider, and team names on the front should be more customizable like with outlines.