View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 05:18 PM   #1
eric7064
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1
Online Franchise

Online Franchise
SCEA I applaud you for improving franchise mode. But I’ll stop there. You spend most of the time improving Diamond Dynasty from MLB14-15 and again between MLB15-16. And that’s ok. It makes you guys money and there is nothing wrong with that. I wont bash you for that. BUT

You say to the public that Online Franchise wasn’t played much in MLB 14, well that was due to the fact that online was unplayable.

Then in MLB 15 is playable online because of stability fixes, but none of the franchise features from MLB 15 made it into online.
Then in MLB 16, with all the NEW and GREAT features in Franchise mode they decide not to put ANY in MLB16 Online Franchise.

This is a mode that was pretty much identical to offline in MLB 14. And not touched in 2 YEARS. This is ridiculous. I like to play with 2 or 3 friends in the same division. There is nothing more fun then fighting after the same free agents or going after the same prospects and fighting for the top of the division.

Can SCEA just come out and say why? I mean there are other issues in the mode, no position player fatigue, schedule is identical year to year, no all stars, injuries don’t work, said it was opening day all year with on field patches, Wrigley ivy stayed dead, and many more.

Is this mode apart of the future or no? This news completely deflates my anticipation for the game. They talk about how the mode isn’t used a whole lot in MLB 14 because of horrible online stability, and then abandon it 2 years in. If its not part of the future please tell us NOW!
Advertisements - Register to remove